The 1st4Sport Level 3 Diploma in Sport & Physical Activity affords participating students the knowledge and skills to carve a future out for themselves. Whether they consider further education for personal and career development or establish a career in the sector from the outset, qualifications earned with ISF will provide them with the direction they need.
For students who choose tertiary education, they can earn up to 96 UCAS points towards their university application. Throughout their time with us, they develop an arsenal of transferable skills and knowledge for university such as:
- A clear, structured research method
- An ability to form concise arguments based on scientific evidence
- Producing and organising presentations that can present facts and evaluate them
- An ability to apply and communicate their knowledge of physiology, nutrition, psychology, and kinesiology
- Adaptable core knowledge in the evaluation of sports and physical activity programs in various environments
Level 3 Certificates in Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport & the additional certificate in Coaching represent industry-standard courses in the sector. Students will be challenged with considering all angles for delivering an impactful sport and activities program. With a focus on the setting, whether school sport or in a community setting and successfully applying their scientific knowledge to plan, evaluate and deliver those programs.
Their research skills will give them the opportunity to understand and engage with innovation and enterprise in the sector. Our qualifications are specifically designed to give students the tools and content necessary to contribute to local and national initiatives that prioritise active and healthy lifestyles, including but not limited to the Sport England Participation Agenda.
For support with choosing the right pathway for you and your team, contact the team here.