We at First Step Cycle are super passionate about getting as many children as possible on bikes. Begin their training with us and help them on the path to lifelong exercise. It’s a great way to add to your environmental credentials, and you’ll benefit from greater focus in school with children exercising before and after school!
First Step Cycle offers all types of cycle enrichment – from pre-pedal, all the way up to Year 6, preparing children for independent cycle journeys in their local area. With the latest research putting balance bikes as one of the best ways to start their journey to cycling confidence and proficiency, our sessions will help to develop the gross motor control of their arms, legs, and core without the need for training wheels.
Our bikes are fully serviced, and all equipment is checked and cleared before each session. We perform all risk assessments, and they are available to your school, for sanitation and any new safety requirements.
- Autumn Term 1: 7th September – 23rd October FULL
- Autumn Term 2: 2nd November to 18th December AVAILABLE
- Spring Term 1: 4th January – 12th February AVAILABLE
- Spring Term 2: 29th March – 9th April AVAILABLE
- Summer Term – 12th April – 28th May AVAILABLE
- Summer Term – 7th June – 26th July AVAILABLE
Book now to get rolling with First Step Cycle today!